Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Post

I was informed I needed a blog. I was unaware of this fact, seeing as I already have a livejournal that is used primarily for sharing whatever amusing little thing occurred that day, a deviant art account for my artwork and a fanfiction.net account that I am almost willing to put here since some of the newer stories are, to borrow a phrase "hardly crap at all".

So this has to be something different. This has to be something special. An outlet for all the thoughts that cannot help but well up inside me? A home for both the brilliance and inanity that lies in all that I do?

Alternatively, I could just write and see what happens...nahh, that would be too easy.

Or, perhaps this is too crazy an idea, a book log (see, b-log). That is to say, every day on which I finish a book, I will post a review of it on this blog. And every day that I do not, in fact, finish a book, I will write a review of a book I've read previously.

The goal is, of course, to spread the love and joy of reading AND to keep track of everything I read.

All reviews will be labeled b-log and, while there may be other posts, I will try to keep everything reading and writing-related.

1 comment:

Erachet said...

Welcome to the JBlogosphere! :D Perhaps we should resurrect the English Tea Party just for ourselves?